Download Files Size: 1.49 GB Value: $39
What you’ll learn
- This course could be a prerequisite to a Day trading course.
- Evaluate and pick Mutual Funds, ETFs and Stocks for maximizing returns into retirement.
- Understand the basics of Mutual Funds, ETFs and Stocks and how they work
- Understand how employer retirement accounts work and how to take advantage of them
- Understand advanced strategy for evaluating companies and selecting trades. Managing your portfolio after a trade.
- Learn when to buy and when to sell stocks using a combination of Bollinger Bands, MACD and Stochastics.
- Learn these Technical Indicators: Moving Average, Bollinger Bands strategy, Stochastics, MACD, Volume analysis.
- Learn these Fundamental indicators: EPS, PE, PEG, Institutional ownership, EV, EV/EBITDA, EBITDA, Short Interest
- You should be able to use a computer at the basic level.
- From beginners to intermediate level in the stock and mutual fund markets
Retirement Planning with the Best of them
College debt, rising rental rates, credit card debt, and an aversion to trading on the stock market since the 2008 recession, have caused citizens in developed countries to decrease their savings and investing for retirement. Americans in particular delay investing, thinking it is too early to start, and are ill-informed of how to safely invest.
Over a 3rd of Americans have no money for retirement. For many, the reason is that they cannot afford to invest; additionally, 11% think it is too risky, and 7% do not trust advisers and brokers (Shekhtman, 2016). PNC Financial Services confirmed in a study that the previously mentioned credit card and tuition debt create a setback to preparing for retirement.
The problem is related to unfamiliarity with common retirement tools like freely offered, employer-sponsored retirement accounts and accounts available at investment banks; and lack of knowledge specific to investing in stocks using the brands we love and support for the long term.
A solution is necessary because any increase in the number of people preparing for their retirement future will decrease the number of retirees that depend on part-time jobs, and are forced to work after reaching retirement age. Social Security (SS) and pension benefits have an uncertain future in America and within the European Union (E.U.) with government-run pension systems seeing costs exceeding total income worldwide.
In the U.S., the phenomenon is projected to occur by 2020 (SSA Report, 2016). Additionally, private pension plans are not immune – corporations can rise and fall, taking everyone’s savings with them – in Enron’s case a significant portion of the plan’s investments were in Enron stock (Appleby 2016).
Even if the SS program survived, it’s objective is only to provide a basic minimum standard of living in old age. If there are any unforeseen medical costs, a common occurrence in old age, or unexpected disasters, retirees should be flexible to those changes (Elmerraji, 2017).
Finally, let this be the start of your journey. After this course, you should understand employer-based retirement tools as well as being able to analyze individual stocks/companies from a fundamental and technical analysis point of view. For those interested in Day Trading, this course can be a prerequisite. It will be dangerous to start Day trading, without knowing the underlying details of the companies you’ll trade.
- Appleby, D. (2016). Business Owners: Avoid Enron-Esque Retirement Plans. [online] Investopedia.
- Elmerraji, J. (2017). Retirement Planning: Why Plan For Retirement?. [online] Investopedia.
- Shekhtman, L. (2016). Why so few millennials invest in the stock market. [online] Business Insider.
Disclaimer: The advice in this course is based on substantial research, but I am not the oracle of knowledge in this. It is only to advise your free choice, but not to form the basis of sound financial advice for any specific market strategy. The idea is to give you enough information for your own decisions, but not to make decisions for you. The strategies listed are available on the internet from a variety of resources, such as self-directed brokerage companies, white papers, and investment banks. This course is not responsible for any losses as a result of implementing said ideas.
Who this course is for:
- Adults who may want to day trade, can use this course to learn the Fundamentals and Technicals of the stocks they want to trade.
- College+ adults who ideally are in the workforce and have access to an employer based retirement fund account
- Adults who are interested in learning about retirement investing and trading stocks for the long term.
- The target population for the Mutual Fund and ETF portion of the course may include the U.S., Australia, Canada, Chile, Singapore, Switzerland and the United Kingdom which have similar 401(k) plans
- The target population for Stocks is adults with access to a trading account in any English speaking country.
BECOME A VIP MEMBER TODAY AND GET INSTANT ACCESS TO ALL FILES
All Direct Download Links – No Waiting Time – No Captcha – No Ads
In order to see all download links and hidden content you have to be our member.
Or Buy This Single Course Only For $19.00
Pay Direct to Our Bitcoin Wallet Address: bc1qk29vfdhlyxpvg7xqw38j5taglrhepffm672nl5
OR Via Others Crypto With Coinpayments Button Below
If you have any questions please contact us