Download Files Size: 9.19 GB Value: $199
Learn To Trade The FOREX Market by A Trading Firm CEO. Inc: Technical Analysis, Candlesticks, Live Trading + much moreWhat you’ll learn
- Completely understand how the FOREX Market works.
- How to choose a Broker and Open a FOREX Trading Account.
- Understand Pips, Points and Lots.
- Understanding Leverage and Short Selling.
- Understand FOREX Terminology: Bid, Ask, Spread, etc.
- Understand how to use Technical Analysis and Fundamental Analysis.
- Master Technical Analysis: Candlestick Patterns, Chart Patters, Volume and Technical Indicators.
- How to send Orders and different Order Types.
- Filter out the noise, get to know what our traders use and how they think. Get insight from a professional trader’s standpoint.
- How to use Metatrader 4 (the most popular FOREX Trading Platform)
- How to use an Economic Calendar.
- Risk Management: how to reduce losses and manage overall portfolio risk.
- Money Management: how to manage risk on each position, how much to buy, and where to take a loss.
- An Open Mind & Willingness to Learn
In this course you will learn everything you need to know to start Trading the Forex Market right now!
This is not just a theoretical course, there is LIVE Trading Included (where we show you how to use the information learned to Trade Live in Real Time).
You will be learning from Mohsen Hassan, who is the CEO of Montreal Trading Group (A proprietary Trading Firm that had up to 20 Full Time Traders and several Million dollars in Capital).
So whether you want to generate some side income by trading the FOREX Market or if you want to make trading your only source of income (like our Traders), then this course is for you.
In This course we will cover beginner and Intermediary level information to get you on the right path to becoming a successful and a consistently profitable Trader. On top of all the material thought we will be giving you our personal tricks, techniques and views on the Forex market that have tremendously fast-tracked our success.
By the end of this course you will understand the History of Money and understand the Structure of the FOREX Market. You will know all FOREX terminology like: Bid, Ask, Spread, Pips, Points, Lots, Short Selling, Leverage and Much More!
You will be able to select which broker is best for you and will be able to open a trading account to start trading. You will also get familiar with the most popular FOREX Trading platform: Metatrader 4.
You will know how to analyse the Currency you are trading by learning Technical Analysis and Fundamental Analysis. You will learn how to use the Economic Calendar to avoid or play fundamental events that can impact wildly Currency prices.
You will also become an expert in Chart reading! This means you will know how to spot the best Chart Patterns and Candlestick Patterns as well as use the best Technical Indicators in order to buy and sell at optimal locations.
We also cover Risk Management and Money Management techniques so you will be able to know exactly how much to buy or sell on each trade and where to place your take profits and stop losses to minimize your risk!
You will also be receiving a Excel Sheet to calculate your position sizing and keep track of your historical performance!
Going further than other trading courses we even cover Trading Psychology. Something that we have noticed has a huge impact on trading performance!
When registering to this course, you have:
- Lifetime Access to the course
- Access to all new/additional lectures (My courses are always up to date!)
- Access to our Q&A section forever!
Eager to see you in the course!Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to decrease their learning curve by learning from a Trading Firm CEO.
- Traders who are starting out and Intermediary level Traders who are not yet consistently profitable.
- Anyone who wants to Day-Trade or Swing-Trade the FOREX Market.
- Anyone who wants to learn the most important concepts that are needed to become successful in trading.
Course contentExpand all 74 lectures08:18:30–Me, You & This Course08:58About Your InstructorPreview02:10What You’ll be Able To Do After This CoursePreview02:11What You’ll Learn in This CoursePreview02:51What’s Expected of You01:46–The History Of Money35:20Barter and Gold07:42Paper Money09:35Gold Standard03:19Bretton Woods07:10End of the Gold standard02:29Discussion05:05–The Forex Market & Quotation20:28How to make Money05:47Currency Pairs04:11Major Pairs & Cross Pairs03:52Market Structure Explained06:38–FOREX Terminology33:51Price Terminology07:24Pips03:38Lots03:36Pip Value Calculation06:29Leverage06:42Short Selling06:02–Brokers22:31How to Choose a Broker?03:05A book vs B book brokers03:38ECN brokers and Commissions04:30The broker that i recommend04:33Shareable Ressources Google Sheet04:00Live and Simulation Accounts02:45–Different Ways Of Analysis06:14Technical Analysis VS Fundamental Analysis06:14–Charts and Trends33:27Charting Tool: TradingviewPreview05:08Candles, Candlestick Charts & Line Charts07:39Trends & Trendlines06:33Channels, Supports & Resistances09:12Volume04:55–Chart Patterns21:07What Are Chart Patterns03:30Double/Multiple Tops and Bottoms07:18Ascending/Descending Triangles04:07Symmetrical Triangles02:51Wedges03:21–Technical Analysis/Indicators50:27Technical Indicators05:02Simple Moving Averages08:30Moving Averages Crossovers08:16Bollinger Bands11:44Relative Strength Index (RSI)06:55Fibonacci10:00–Fundamental Analysis08:43Fundamental Analysis Explained02:42Economic Calendar06:01–Platforms21:36Which Trading Platform Should You Choose03:20Metatrader 4 (MT4)13:39Trading Through Tradingview04:37–Risk Management10:35Defining Risk06:13Stop LossesPreview04:22–Money Management26:20Protecting Your Account06:19Position Sizing10:20FREE Excel Position Sizing Calculator09:41–Trade Analysis24:10The Importance of Recording Historical Trades02:57Batting Average and Win/Loss Ratio06:31FREE Excel Sheet for Historical Trade Analysis13:12Connecting01:30–Live Trading01:22:17Live Trading Examples04:22Live Trading Example 118:27Live Trading Example 212:50Live Trading Example 314:45Live Trading Example 422:48Analyzing Live Trading Results09:05–Trading Psychology01:30:36About this Section01:47The Importance of Trading Psychology06:48Loss Aversion21:34Endowment Effect16:42Status Quo Bias08:25Anchoring Effect05:06Confirmation Bias08:25Genes and Instincts14:27Misconceptions and Ways to Improve07:22–Thank You01:27Thank You
BECOME A VIP MEMBER TODAY AND GET INSTANT ACCESS TO ALL FILES
All Direct Download Links – No Waiting Time – No Captcha – No Ads
In order to see all download links and hidden content you have to be our member.
Or Buy This Course Only For $15.00
If you have any questions please contact us