Download Files Size: 6.99 GB Value: $199
What you’ll learn
- Most Focused Udemy Course on Fundraising for Startups from Venture Capital
- Significantly increase your chances of Fundraising from Venture Capital (and others) taught by an Investment Banker and Entrepreneur with nearly 30 years (29) experience in the markets
- Develop your understanding of how Venture Capital looks at Business, Finance and Startup Business Strategy and how this influences their investment criteria: make sure you are talking to the right investors
- How to email Venture Capital and Angel Investors
- Startup Fundraising from Angels and Venture Capital; find the right investors, how to approach them, how and how to master the art of Investor Pitching
- How to explain your Business Strategy and Finance requirements through your Business and Financial Plan
- How to manage the Fundraising Process
- Going beyond the Pitch Deck, understand Venture Capital Term Sheets and how to negotiate them
- Discover the potential of Equity Crowdfunding for your business and learn from a CEO how he successfully raised money for his Startup
- Access to Spreadsheet and Presentation software – Excel, Keynote, Powerpoint
- A determination to succeed despite the odds!
- Commitment to following every step of this course – there are no short cuts!
- In the face of everything, a sense of humour 🙂
Welcome my Investment Banking Venture Capital Masterclass
Are you an Entrepreneur, a Startup Founder or an Adviser?
Does your Business need Capital?
Is Fundraising and Investor Pitching your next step?
Where do you start?
Start Here – this course is designed to take you through the whole process from Planning to finding Investors and then understanding and negotiating a Term Sheet.
Along the way you will learn a lot about your business and even more about the way Investors think!
This Course is my “Centre of Excellence” for all things Startup, Venture Capital Fundraising and Investor Pitching
In this course you will discover and come to understand:
- The Key Basics of Startups and Raising Capital
- Understand the types of Venture Capital and Angel Investors
- How to find the right Investor for your business
- How to Present your Business to an Investor
- How to put together an Integrated Business and Financial Plan and Pitch Deck
- How to deliver a winning Pitch Presentation to Investors
- How to Manage the Investment Process
- How to Understand Venture Capital Term Sheets and how to negotiate them
- Should You Consider Equity Crowdfunding – we discuss it in depth
- Video Interview with a Successful Crowdfunding CEO
As we go through the course we will address some important questions:
- Is your business right for Venture Capital finance?
- What are your equity and non equity financing options?
- What are the Pros and Cons of Venture Capital finance?
- Do you understand the Stages of Investment?
- How should you attract and engage investors?
- What should you know about deal structures and the investment process?
- What are the key Deal Terms you should be aware of?
- Summary – how to to choose the right Venture Capitalist for your business?This course has over 198 lectures and over thirteen hours of the best content I can put together for you in one place. With nearly 30 years investment banking experience, I have been doing this professionally for longer than I like to admit!
BONUS MINI COURSE: The State of the Venture Capital Market
I was recently invited to attend a seminar held by a leading London Technology Law firm.
At the seminar an expert panel debated the state of the Venture Capital market for early stage, Series A and Series B funding in 2019.
This training summarises many of the key points discussed and I have included my own views, comments and opinions based on 30 years of investment banking experience, 20 of them spent advising technology companies.
The opinions, errors and omissions are mine and mine alone.
Update: June 2020
New Section: Why do Startups Fail?
Check out my check list of 21 reasons why Startups fail. 90% of Startups do fail – can you avoid being one of them?
This training is important if you are an entrepreneur or founder who is looking to raise capital from VCs in the foreseeable future. As we discuss the key questions, the information will help you to position your company for funding and avoid many common mistakes and errors.
Nothing in this course offers financial or legal advice. For this you must go to your own legal and financial advisers.
My name is John Colley – I have been advising Public and Private Companies since 1988 on Strategy and Capital Raising! I have put this course together based on my experience of working closely with Entrepreneurs as well as having co-founded two businesses myself.
This is my course to help you beat the odds! I want you to succeed and really look forward to working with you to help you to make a success of your business!
Enroll today and I look forward to seeing you inside the course!Who this course is for:
- Startup Entrepreneurs who have a Fundraising Requirement for their business
- Any Entrepreneur who is considering Fundraising from Angels or Venture Capital
- Any Startup Owner who needs to discover the art of Investor Pitching
BECOME A VIP MEMBER TODAY AND GET INSTANT ACCESS TO ALL FILES
All Direct Download Links – No Waiting Time – No Captcha – No Ads
In order to see all download links and hidden content you have to be our member.
Or Buy This Single Course Only For $19.00
If you have any questions please contact us