Download Files Size: 800 MB Value: $19
What you’ll learn
- How to trade stocks like Warren Buffett. Bonus: this course includes a stock-screener guide and the websites you can use to quickly identify potential investment opportunities.
- How to set-up your investing account. This will be covered from app installation all the way to your first stock trade. This will include a list of the cheapest trading platforms perfect for the beginner investor.
- How to determine intrinsic value. A comprehensive real-life example will be used to ensure you are able to calculate intrinsic value yourself. Bonus: this example relates to a company which Warren Buffett invested in. You will learn how to invest through the lens of the very best.
- Know key financial concepts and the important areas of the financial statements. You will know how to calculate important ratios and where to find them. In addition, this course includes a summary of all financial ratios, how to calculate them and what they mean.
- How to construct a portfolio for the active and inactive investor. Plus: Warren Buffett’s personal recommendation.
- No prior knowledge or experience in investing or finance as this course is for beginners.
- A drive to take control of one’s financial independence.
- A long-term investment horizon.
- Lastly, an ever inquisitive mind.
What makes this course different
- This course was made for the beginner. The kid at school, the busy university graduate or the inquisitive middle-aged mother of two. Whatever stage in life you are at, this course will provide value. The value investing principles are explained simply throughout this course so you can get a good understanding.
- This course was designed for the person who has limited knowledge or experience in investing and would like to know how the greatest investor, Warren Buffett, chooses his stocks.
- This course attempts to teach the principles of value investing as if it were done by the world’s most famous value investors such as Warren Buffett, Benjamin Graham and Peter Lynch.
- Initial focus on theory, followed by an in depth real-life intrinsic value calculation example to prepare you for the real world. The real-life example will focus on the same company Warren Buffett actually invested in.
- This course will teach you how to invest in companies of all sizes, from large multinational conglomerates to penny stocks.
- Investing account set-up.
- Capital allocation advice relevant to your financial situation.
- Portfolio construction for the active and inactive investor in order to maximise returns.
- Easy-to-understand concepts.
- Real-life walkthrough example.
- Stock-screener to save time.
The teachings in this course are based off many of the investing world’s most popular novels such as The Intelligent Investor – Benjamin Graham, Security Analysis – Benjamin Graham and David Dodd, The Snowball: Warren Buffett and the Business of Life – Alice Schroeder, One Up on Wall Street – Peter Lynch, Beating the Street – Peter Lynch, The Little Book that Beats the Market – Joel Greenblatt and The Little Book of Common Sense Investing – Jack Bogle.
“The best investment you can make, is an investment in yourself…
The more you learn, the more you will earn.” – Warren Buffett
There are multiple online courses which claim to teach the value investing principles. Many of these courses teach the concepts well and others extra-ordinarily well. This course is no different to the latter, however, I feel a brief background of your teacher may explain why this course is special.
I have been extremely fortunate to have an extensive education and even more so, the opportunity to teach at the University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa’s best university for Accountancy and Finance. I am currently completing my articles, on my way to becoming a certified Chartered Accountant. I have been even more fortunate to be exposed to the teachings of Warren Buffett and many famous investors from a very young age. It is no coincidence that, as a result of this exposure, value investing is the one thing that keeps me up at night. It is the one thing that entices my interest like no other. I have a deep passion for value investing which I would like to share with you. It has been a culmination of hours of reading, rookie mistakes, patience and a little luck which has enabled me to be in a position where I feel I am able to teach you something that is not ordinarily taught at university or college.
This is a brand new course. None of that out-dated information and old fashioned slides stuff. This course provides modern material and slides, high-quality sound, to the point lectures, easy to understand concepts, real-life examples, interesting articles, bonus content and much more.
Coming out of this course, you will:
Have an investing account set-up;
Know how to trade stocks;
Know the value-investment plan for the active and inactive investor;
Know key financial concepts and the important areas of the financial statements;
Know how to determine intrinsic value; and
How to invest your hard-earned money safely and maximise your return.Who this course is for:
- The beginner investor interested in value investing like Warren Buffett, stock trading, passive income investing and intrinsic value calculation.
BECOME A VIP MEMBER TODAY AND GET INSTANT ACCESS TO ALL FILES
All Direct Download Links – No Waiting Time – No Captcha – No Ads
In order to see all download links and hidden content you have to be our member.
Or Buy This Single Course Only For $19.00
If you have any questions please contact us